- Framing on the main floor, mezzanine and 2nd floor offices.
- Designed the timber frame for the bar, installed the timber framing, built bar walls and installed the bar counter top.
- The bar top is an 1000 year old Douglas fir from Kootenay, BC. The timber framing is also from Kootnenay and is almost know free Fir AKA “clear Fir”.
- Installed all wood beams, wood panelling, bathroom stalls and trim work.
This modular home was given a new lease on life with a basement and home addition, plus a beautiful interior renovation.
-14,000 sq ft of finished space
-3000 sq ft Organic Food Store and Cafe on Main floor
-4 Apartment Suites
-Massage Clinic on 2nd floor
-6 Commercial Lease bays
-11 Individual Fan Coils for Heat & A/C
-Exterior platform for 15 condensing units
-14 month Construction Time
- 2nd floor added to existing building
- New truss & roof for Dog Kennels w/ R-50 attic insulation
- 9 Skylights for natural light in Kennel areas
- More office space
- Improved Cat room
- Vet & Surgery Space
- 7 month construction time
– 10 month build time
– 5400 sq ft of Finished Space
– Front walk out w/ concrete retaining wall
– 2 sets of Curved stairs
– Over 160 cubic yards of concrete